Sunday, April 27, 2014

New Cover For Bloodline

So I've gone ahead and changed the cover for Bloodline.

I've had the previous cover up for a year now, so I have been hesitant to do it.  When polling friends, I have gotten mixed feedback on which cover they liked.  However, given the results of the new ads I've been running on Facebook the past couple of days, it is VERY obvious that this new cover gets a whole lot more reaction. (translate=clicks)

I figure it can't hurt, since anyone who has already purchased it(or downloaded for free) will get the notice on the Amazon page that they have already done so.  While those familiar with the story know why the original cover was fitting, I think that the audience looking for a good sci-fi will respond more to this new cover. I have had it up here before for opinions, but I'll post it again. :)


Another positive, I think, is that my new Heritage cover(book two in the triology) has the same strand of DNA on it (positioned differently).  My hope is that this will serve as a way to tie the two books together and make them seem more cohesive.  If this seems to work, then I will also tie it into the third book, Descent. (but the DNA will be shattered, overlaying another image in the background).


AND...they are still on sale for just 0.99 on Amazon!
http://www.amazon.com/Bloodline-Forgotten-Origins-Trilogy-Ellis-ebook/dp/B00ILPL7K8/ref=la_B00IVF1JQK_1_4_title_0_main?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1398623416&sr=1-4   (It'll take a day or so before the new cover is running on Amazon)

No comments:

Post a Comment