Saturday, March 15, 2014

What cover would YOU choose?

When I first published 'Bloodline' almost a year ago, I had a hard time choosing between two cover designs.  Now that I have released an improved, 2nd edition, I am once again revisiting them.

It would be great if I could get some unbiased opinions on what cover you think would interest you (or get your attention) as a young adult, sci-fi reader.

I will make this simple and just call them #1 and #2

Thanks!

                                                                             #1


#2


2 comments:

  1. I'm voting for #2, though I can't say I dislike either of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lynda. I leaned towards #2 myself, but ended up using #1 due to friends and family liking it better. I think it might represent the story better, but may not be as professional or 'clean' looking as #2.

    ReplyDelete